No ordinary race. People run, walk or roll in Canada Army Run for many different reasons. Some are trying to break records or achieve personal bests. Some come in memory of parents or grandparents who spent their careers in the military, or of loved ones who lost their lives in the line of duty. Many are honouring sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, or mothers and fathers who are in the military today. Others come to salute Canada’s injured soldiers who participate in the 5K and half marathon events and demonstrate for all the true spirit of “soldiering on”. And thousands of others come to simply thank the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces for all they do at home and abroad.
Canadian War Museum, Vimy Place, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- September 20 11:00 AM EDT – Race Kit Pickup @ Ottawa City Hall
- September 21 9:00 AM EDT – Race Kit Pickup @ Ottawa City Hall
- September 22 7:00 AM EDT – Baggage Check
- September 22 7:20 AM EDT – 5K Opening Ceremonies
- September 22 7:45 AM EDT – 5K Start for Ill, Injured, Disabled
- September 22 8:00 AM EDT – 5K Mass Start (in Waves)
- September 22 8:30 AM EDT – 10K Opening Ceremony
- September 22 8:40 AM EDT – 10K Start for Ill, Injured, Disabled
- September 22 8:45 AM EDT – 10K Mass Start (in Waves)
- September 22 9:00 AM EDT – Half Marathon Opening Ceremony
- September 22 9:25 AM EDT – Half-Marathon Start for Ill, Injured, Disabled
- September 22 9:30 AM EDT – Half-Marathon Mass Start (in Waves)
If you want to join this great event, go to
https://raceroster.com/events/2019/19827/2019-canada-army-runcourse-de-larmee-du-canada and register.